The purpose of this document is to establish a two-way understanding between the Customer and AWE CREATIVE Ltd Support Team regarding the web support services available. The document lays out the practices regarding web support which Awe Creative will follow. These practices are intended to yield a high quality, reliable web experience for eligible customers.
This Service Level Agreement specifically describes the web support services provided by AWE CREATIVE.
This Service Level Agreement applies to the AWE CREATIVE developed and hosted websites.
Web Support is provided by the most efficient method available. Currently, opening a ticket via email is the recommended approach but assistance may also be obtained via support ticket escalation for high severity issues, telephone and in-person via your Account Manager or AWE CREATIVE Executive Staff by means of a scheduled appointment.
Web support services include:
2.2.1 Initial Consultation
- Meeting with content sponsors to determine their requirements
2.2.2 Design and Construction
- Construction of draft pages/site
- Collection, review, and implementation of sponsor’s feedback
2.2.3 Deployment and Upkeep
- Assistance with the posting the pages/site to the appropriate web server(s)
- Assistance with the posting new content
2.2.4 CMS/Content Migration
- Moving existing content to CMS
- Providing training in maintaining site content
Roles and Responsibilities
3.1 AWE CREATIVE Support Responsibilities
AWE CREATIVE Support will provide the infrastructure, technology, personnel, processes, and monitoring tools necessary to deliver web support as described in this document, and AWE CREATIVE Support to:
- Meeting response times associated with the priority assigned to individual service requests.
- In the case of AWE CREATIVE Support services and other explanatory materials, develop content following the appropriate AWE CREATIVE Support template and upload to the appropriate area of the AWE CREATIVE Support site using information provided by the content sponsor.
- In the case of non-AWE CREATIVE Support content, assist with posting content provided by content sponsor to the appropriate area of the customer website as agreed with the content sponsor.
3.2 Customer Responsibilities
Customer responsibilities in support of this Agreement include:
- Using the standard contact methods (see Section 4 below) to request web support services
- Reviewing draft design concepts, web pages suggestions, ticket replies, and all other communication dependencies in a timely fashion.
- Regularly reviewing page content for which they are responsible and communicating any required updates or new content to AWE CREATIVE Support in a timely fashion.
3.3 Support Limitations
The AWE CREATIVE Support team provides support for the usage of and placement of text and graphic content for AWE CREATIVE Customer websites. AWE CREATIVE’s VPS service Provider (Heart Internet) also provides support for data center-owned or leased hardware and for web-hosting software applications including but not limited to WHM/Cpanel. When applicable, AWE CREATIVE may obtain assistance from Data Center Support Services on your behalf by initiating a support ticket.
4.1 Web Support Requests
AWE CREATIVE offers four methods to submit web support requests.
- 4.1.1 Support Ticket via Email
Sending email to AWE CREATIVE support[at]awecreativ.co.uk is the recommended method for requesting web support assistance. The request will be delivered to all members of the AWE CREATIVE Support team, ensuring that it is reviewed promptly. Unless designated urgent, requests made via email will be processed in the order in which they are received during normal hours of operation.
- 4.1.2 Telephone
Urgent support requests may be made by telephone to special support number provided by your account manager. Messages left during off hours will be processed the next business day.
- 4.1.4 In-Person
The AWE CREATIVE Support Executive Team emphasizes the importance of meeting with customers face-to-face, both before and after sites have been deployed. In-Person requests are not governed by this SLA.
Hours of Coverage, Response Times and Complaint Resolution
5.1 Hours of Coverage
Web content management support is provided by the AWE CREATIVE Support Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm Central Standard Time, on regular business days.
5.2 Response Times
AWE CREATIVE Support will use the following guidelines to prioritize web support requests, with the goal of beginning to work on the problem within the target timeframe. Actual response times may be shorter or longer, depending on the volume of requests being handled at any one time.
|Time – Sensitive Issue||Coding issue, service outage, performance issue or other outage|
Example: the website goes offline due to an unknown reason
|2 business hours|
|General Support Questions||General content changes|
Example: customer needs assistance posting an updated PDF form that needs to be posted
|within 1 working day|
|Added functionality request||Adding site functionality|
Example: customer needs assistnace with creating a new form to the website
|within 3 business days|
(depending on complexity of the request)
|Web project consultancy||Project related discussions|
Example: The customer knows what they want to acheive on their web page / site but is unsure of the tools and expertise needed to meet the goal
|Meeting will be scheduled to determine timelines within 3 days|
Any Customer not satisfied with the level of service related to a web support request should contact their account manager or the AWE CREATIVE Executive Team, who will review your input and respond to you with the action taken.
5.4 Other Requests
Requests not covered in the scope of this service can be submitted through email support[at]awecreative.co.uk and will be referred on to the appropriate individual(s).
Maintenance and Service Changes
6.1 Web Content Maintenance
When content publishing exceeds the knowledge of the client the AWE CREATIVE Support Team will accept requests for web content updates and revisions through any of the following channels listed under Requesting Service.
6.2 Web Service Changes
From time to time, the platform or other software used in the construction and maintenance of websites for which the AWE CREATIVE Support Team has responsibility may change. The team’s skills will stay up-to-date to encompass these changes.
Reviewing and Reporting
7.1 Performance Reporting
Upon request the following annual performance and availability reports will be published for review:
- Response metrics between request and completion